Article posted on: 31 May 2019



Hi All


Due to persistent rain we are now experiencing flooding at the bottom of the slope which is preventing queuing from the bottom and a safe  stopping area. Given that a number of the children are young and inexperienced to racing and with the rain set to continue like it is until 10.00pm we have taken the decision to cancel tonight.

Please pass this email onto anybody that you know who is attending and haven’t received this email, we are trying our best to contact everyone.



Many Thanks


< back to News list